I am stealing and modifying Zoe's idea. Because I like it so much -- she is in a bit more of a time crunch since it is only a little over a year until she is 40. I chose to extend mine till 50, that way I have 15 years. I will come up with 15 things an average of 1 per year. But several will take planning so working on more than one at a time will be necessity. :-)
1. Visit Isreal
2. Be accepted to and graduate from Evangeline Booth College ~ Be commissioned as an Officer in The Salvation Army
3. Read through the Bible.
4. Finish the Torah Class lessons.
5. Crochet an afghan for each of my children.
6. Catch up on scrapbooks for each child, plus special projects I have started and planned.
7. Finish that Christmas Tree skirt I started several years ago. (it is cross-stitch, with a nativity, naturally)
8. See the Northern Lights.
9. Put together a recipe book for my children with their and family favorites for when they are own their own.
10. Take my children to Colorado, Texas, and Maryland to see the various military instillations that have importance in their own history (Ft Carson, Ft Hood, Ft Meade, Aberdeen Proving Grounds)
11. Write a curriculum for a children's Sunday School, Church, VBS, or something similar and have it published.
12. Lose and keep off 50 pounds - that would get me back to high school weight - which wasn't perfect but much better than it is now.
13. Finish my Master's Degree.
14. Travel to London ~ see IHQ
15. Check off everything on this list.......
1. Visit Isreal
2. Be accepted to and graduate from Evangeline Booth College ~ Be commissioned as an Officer in The Salvation Army
3. Read through the Bible.
4. Finish the Torah Class lessons.
5. Crochet an afghan for each of my children.
6. Catch up on scrapbooks for each child, plus special projects I have started and planned.
7. Finish that Christmas Tree skirt I started several years ago. (it is cross-stitch, with a nativity, naturally)
8. See the Northern Lights.
9. Put together a recipe book for my children with their and family favorites for when they are own their own.
10. Take my children to Colorado, Texas, and Maryland to see the various military instillations that have importance in their own history (Ft Carson, Ft Hood, Ft Meade, Aberdeen Proving Grounds)
11. Write a curriculum for a children's Sunday School, Church, VBS, or something similar and have it published.
12. Lose and keep off 50 pounds - that would get me back to high school weight - which wasn't perfect but much better than it is now.
13. Finish my Master's Degree.
14. Travel to London ~ see IHQ
15. Check off everything on this list.......
IF you come to London, I will come down and see you!
ReplyDeletelol.. I guess I don't have to have a list since I am OVER 50.. lol
ReplyDelete