Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Morning by Morning His Mercies I see.........

I was reading my friend Dana's Blog -- So, Now What? and realized something.  I am in exactly the same  place right now.  Different circumstances and different events that led up to this moment in time, but I am in exactly the same place.  I am having to take it one day at time, sometimes moment by moment to get through the day.  

In the shower as I was pondering this point, God directed my thoughts to the familiar lilies of the field, birds of the air passage.  A passage I taught in Sunday School just THREE days ago.  It resonated with me then, and even more so now.  That and this gem Dana gave me this morning Lamentations 3:22-23.  So at this point in my life I will resolve to take it one day at a time, lean on my God and leave the rest to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment