Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Road bumps

One thing I have to accept about real life is the fact that it does in fact involve mood swings, of which I had a couple today.  However the learning curve is what I choose to do with said swings.  I have a tendency to dwell on them and therefore make them worse.   Especially when the trigger is a mistake that I made.  

Today I am having to choose not to dwell on them, pray leave my mess in God's lap, and go forward from that. It is hard to do, because I am human and I realize that actions and choices result in consequences and I realize that I must live up to the consequences. But yet I am praying for grace and mercy, like I deserve it, which I know I don't.  It is a catch 22.

Thank you Lord for undeserved grace and mercy, and the grace to accept the consequences of the actions and choices I make.    

No comments:

Post a Comment