11 years ago today was also a Sunday. I made it through Sunday School, but did then went home. It is the ONLY Sunday I ever remember going to Sunday School and not staying for church, but I felt awful, so I had my hubby take me home. It
I changed into my nightgown and went straight to bed. I slept for several hours waking up in the evening and asking for McDonald's to eat. So we went to McDonald's. Little did I know that that was the last time I'd go out to eat with my husband and only my husband without having to worry about child care.
After that meal, we went home and a nesting bug struck me. We spent the next few hours arranging and cleaning out our bedroom. I remember somewhere around 10 o'clock sitting on the floor as I was organizing and stacking books on the lower shelves of our bookcase and complaining about my back hurting. I figured that it was because I was sitting without back support for so long and it was getting tired. After rubbing it for a while it got better, and I continued the books. A couple of other times I noticed the same issues but rubbing it helped. Around eleven-thirty, I went to bed exhausted once again.
I woke up a couple of times with similar back pains, readjusted and went back to sleep. The third time, I had to go to the bathroom. When coming back from the bathroom, my hands traveled from my back around my belly and I realized that it was tight and hard too. I woke up my husband saying, "I have just had a real contraction and I think that is what my back pains have been all night"
He called my sister about 2:15am and her response "You can't do this to me, I just went to bed 15 minutes ago!" Nonetheless she met us at the hospital and stayed the entire night, through the entire process and saw her niece born at 9:46 am, Monday morning, November 9th.
No comments:
Post a Comment