Thursday, November 12, 2009

Just some thoughts on Blogging..........

I have this vision of blogging.  My vision goes something like this, to write insightful blogs that inspire and help many people.  Yet most of my blogging is tending to me self-centered and tidbitish -- and yes Google I know that isn't a word --

What I really want is to be able to get my thoughts down and processed for myself to learn and grow for MYSELF.  Yet I find myself resorting to the tidbits just to get something out there, to meet a self-imposed rule.  which isn't conducive to actually writing and processing.  So I must think and come up with my  own routine and blogging manifesto. So tomorrow my goal is to be up early to write, before the kiddos get up and I have to be a parent figure, which is what is taking up my days and keeping me from blogging as I want........

No comments:

Post a Comment