Thursday, October 20, 2011

Changes

Yes I realize I haven't written since Monday.  Quite frankly Monday sent me a curve ball I wasn't ready for, in fact it wasn't even in the realm of possibility on my radar.  I went into a meeting expecting answers to some very specific questions in regards to my future.  However, while I did think some difficulties were possible, I wasn't ready the very thick brick wall that was put up before me.  It has taken me a few days to process and adjust to a new way of thinking.   Monday night and Tuesday both saw me thinking positively and working forward within my new way of thinking.  However as time wore on on Wednesday, I began to over think things and let my mind wander off and let myself get depressed. Letting hopeless and despair take over my thoughts, I began to be more stressed and short with the kids and not really enjoying life anymore.

God took me aside and talked to me very clearly and sternly.  I have some major adjustments to make in my daily routines and my walk with Him.  But He as assured me that He will be with me all the way.  And I will still be where I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment