Sunday, October 9, 2011

An absence and an explanation.

I have missed a couple of days,  Friday and Saturday to be exact.  I knew I would.  It is kind of hard to post when you have no computer.  But that is okay.  Because I spent the time contentedly camping with my family, well most of it anyway.  My parents invited my children and me to join them on the end of their vacation.  It was a wonderful time of firsts, Little Man was on his first camping trip, and remembrances, we remembered many camping trips of by gone years.  I would have liked it and slept better if my husband could have joined us,  but all in all, it was a great weekend away.

I did read and have more thoughts swirling in my head.  But I need to take some time to digest and pray and write so I will be back tomorrow with more.  Sleep well my friends.  And find a way that God shows you that YOU are His favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment