Friday, April 13, 2012

7 Quick Takes Ed 6


1. Sigh........I have done it again.  It has been over a month since I have posted.  I know from experience that writing gets easier when you practice.  But the discipline of practice is what I have been lacking.  Actually discipline in general s what I have been lacking and it is showing up in areas that are frustrating me. And of course writing is what is bringing this to realization.  

2. I am running again!  Well in the interest of full disclosure, I am not actually running.  Hubby and I have started the C25K program again.  We started last year and quit because of external mitigating factors.  Then when said factors were gone we never started back.  3 weeks ago we started again. It has been good for us. And as before, I am learning more about myself than I ever expected.  

3.  I think today will be a purging day, I have to make a trip to town before the thrift store closes so I think I will take the bag that I have been filling in my bedroom and maybe go through some other things before I go so that I can make use of the fact that I will be there in time to drop stuff off today.

4. Today is also a grocery day.  Sigh.......I hate those!  But if I want to feed my family, I must go.

5. I am making bread again!  I snagged THIS free the other day for Kindle.  So far I have made a couple of different breads and am really liking this.  I have to get my technique back, it is still a bit doughy but it is getting better.

6. Lest you think that I am all do good here,  I have spent much of the last week watching Syfy reruns of Eureka!  We have been hooked on that show since its debut.  This upcoming season is the final season.  And I have enjoyed the marathons.

7. And in another guilty pleasure, Hubby and I have been reading the newest Tom Clancy novel, Locked On, not the best Clancy, but still enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment