So Tuesday night I posted about my mountain top experience, and yesterday I spent most of the day in the valley. It wasn't something I expected nor desired. In fact, at the end of the day I was pretty much lamenting the fact that I had even had a mountain top experience at all. It was a rough evening.
However, as God will do. He spoke up. (I first said He showed up, but that implied that He wasn't there to begin with and He was always right there) Anyway, in that still small voice in my head and through the words of my husband He spoke up. Actually He was probably yelling, but at the time all I could hear through the doubts, lies, defeat and guilt that Satan was heaping on me was a quiet voice.
And He was saying the exact same thing He had been saying to me all weekend long. There is a fragile shell around me. One of my own making, that I need to stop caring for. In fact not only do I need to stop caring for and protecting it, I have to break out of it and live totally and completely in His shell.
No comments:
Post a Comment