Friday, April 27, 2012

7 Quick Takes Ed 7

1. It is Friday again isn't it?  Look I have two blogs between this one and my last 7 Quick Takes-  That is a record here lately even if it has been 2 weeks since I did a Quick Take.

2. I didn't do this last week, because by this time I was had already been on the road for 2 hours.  We spent the weekend here.  It was an amazing experience and one I am still unpacking and learning from. 

3.  Next weekend I will be at the same place for an entirely different experience.  This time it will be Women's Camp.  Totally different audience, totally different approach, but the same needs, same message, and same God.  I think it will be neat to experience both so closely to each other.

4.. I still have some blogging to do about things from this last weekend, including how I was impacted by a Rap, yes RAP artist.  Ohh and all that Steve Carter had to say.  It was amazing.  

5. I have been in major clean-up and clean out mode this week and it isn't stopping soon I don't think.  I am going to destash some yarn this week.  I have to get it done. There is no two ways about it.  If you hear weeping and gnashing of teeth this over here, you know why.

6. As soon as school work is done we are headed to the store.  I don't know why I thought that was  important to put in here but it made it so it stays.  

7.  A pic for your morning:
matthew by momof3litlbugs
matthew, a photo by momof3litlbugs on Flickr.


No comments:

Post a Comment