me: "I can't do this"
Him: "I will help you"
me: "Thanks,"............."I want to get to where I can do this without depending on You to get me through it"
Him: "You'll never do that"
me: "I should be able to do something on my own, not have to depend on You for everything"
Him: "No you shouldn't, That isn't what you were created for. You were created for a relationship with Me, and to bring others to Me. The only way you can do that is to work with Me not on your own"
By the time I finished I was repeating "totally and completely relying on You" And through His grace I finished my run, barely but I finished it.
And then I came across the following quoted on Facebook,
"Don't despise your weakness today. It's more likely to be a conduit of God's grace than your competency & confidence"
No comments:
Post a Comment