Friday, May 4, 2012

7 Quick Takes Ed 8`


1.  I finished Week 4 Day 1 of Couch to 5K last night.  This is a huge deal to me.  After my breakthrough last time, I was confident I could go further but I still had  my doubts I'd make it all the way through.  It wasn't until I was into the last run portion that I  decided to give it my all and get it done.  It also represents the most I have ever run in a session ever. 

2. I am planning on my first 5K in September of this year.

3. This weekend I am going to be concentrating God's Story/My Story.  I expect some great things to come from this weekend.

4.  I am still working on things from my weekend 2 weeks ago.  By the time I get through this my mind and heart will probably be full. AGAIN

5. Grandma is here to have fun with the kiddos while I am gone.  They are all planning a big Cinco de Mayo celebration for tomorrow.  

6.  I sent the two year old to bed for a nap yesterday and he went and actually stayed!!   That my friends was a miracle in itself.

7. Blast from the past



No comments:

Post a Comment