For the last 3 years I have been on a quest. Actually I have been on said quest for the last 16 years. For some of those years God was saying wait on Me. Others of those years, sadly more than I care to admit, I was the one saying wait, I don't want to do this. But for the last 3 years we have been on the same page. He said "the time is now" and I said "I am ready" He has been preparing me, sending me reminders, "this is to get you ready", "they are here to help you", "you will need to know this later", "do this, it will help you later", and "when the time is right, you won't have to do a thing, except what is put in front of you."
I wasn't really sure about that last statement. I have been raised with the belief that if you want something, you are going to have to go after it, be proactive. And sitting around waiting for something to come to you wasn't going to get you anywhere. So trying to justify sitting around waiting on the right time, but not knowing exactly when that time was coming, was nerve wracking for me.
But, after a conversation I had about a week ago, I see now what He meant by that statement, and boy am I going to have a lot to do in the next few months. I am enjoying the prospect of it and looking forward to progressing further toward my goal.
No comments:
Post a Comment