Saturday, January 22, 2011

Where I do what all good teachers do and piggy back an idea.

There used to be a time that I blogged almost daily.  I loved coming to the computer and relating parts of my day or lessons learned etc.  But that has been long ago.  I have tried to do so again and again but live has gotten busy. But I want to I want to have a voice, to use this, to help someone if it is only me I help.  But if this is going to happen I must actually blog.  And I know enough about myself that if I don't schedule a time and make it a priority it won't.get.done.

So like dear Dana  I am going to challenge myself to blog something, a thought, a picture, a list, a recipe, a thought provoking post, everyday, between now and the end of February (there is one weekend I will be gone and I may not have internet access but all other days are fair game :-) )

And also like Dana, I will take requests, I may need material, so leave any you may have in ye olde comments sections below.

1 comment:

  1. ok first of all, I went to "like" this right off the bat! DUH!

    Secondly, I am thinking of my request. I am always interested to hear how people come to Christ. Those are my favorites stories

    ReplyDelete