Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Blogging for Me

After a discussion last night that I know my husband expected me to take and let it send me into a depressive state, I have made some great strides today.  I needed reassurance that I was doing the right thing and basically got it through my husband giving me some ideas that mirrored my own that I had already been mulling over in my mind.  

These included more responsibilities for the children and more routine for me.  It also gave me insight into what he wanted and his vision of what I needed to be doing.  And again yes it mirrored what I already thought.  But because it was from his mind, not simply agreeing with what I said, it was comforting to know what I was already thinking was what he was thinking.  

This week I am working on delegating more chores and responsibilities to the kids and making  my own to do list and menu for the day the night before.  Next week I will delve into more routines for the kids and I particularly morning and nighttime routines.  

2 comments:

  1. One step at a time moves you forward!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a chore chart for my girls is on my resolutions list for this month. With the craziness of uber house cleaning I haven't done it yet but will by the weekend!

    ReplyDelete