Our days have settled down into somewhat of a routine. After getting up and eating breakfast. We work on chores around the house and pick up school work. The kiddos are pretty much ahead of schedule so we don't really push it hard. Pumpkin has state testing next week. I don't particularly like that we have to do this but, it is better than the requirements in many other states.
Little Man has been eating a lot lately. Can we say growing spurt? He seems to be doing really well. He has pretty much set his own schedule that works really well with the family. The only thing I wish is that he would last a little bit longer during the night. But since I don't have to punch any one else's time clock, that doesn't matter as much either.
I have been working very closely with our budget and bills. I am determined to stay on top of it and begin working in Dave Ramsey's principles for us. That being said and that determination made, I have been able to resist some temptations in the last week which would have been my downfall. God is really showing Himself faithful to keep me on the straight and narrow. I am striving to stay obedient to that. I know life will be so much easier on us if I do this.
With that in mind I have also been working on our meals and grocery list. I am working to develop a recipe binder. It is a work in progress but it also makes me organize and use my cookbook and recipe collection. Hopefully I can share it soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment