My theme for this year. I have a couple of distinct things which I am anticipating. One is more definite than the other.
First of all is this baby. Our little Peanut, (yes that is his nickname) will be here sometime in the next 6 to 10 weeks. I hit 30 weeks today, and none of his siblings have made it to 38 weeks, and I am having similar signals that this pregnancy is not any different. I have plans for reorganization to get my room ready for him, he will share it for awhile. So I need to organize to get that done. Two pieces of furniture need to be removed, one moved, and the baby bed purchased or borrowed and set up. One major thing that will have to be done in that process is sorting through books to give away and store.
Secondly is a move. I am anticipating a career change and move within the year, hopefully relativity soon after Peanut is here. However, that will require a LOT of cleaning out and reorganization, to which I am actually looking forward to doing. I just need a set goal and some perimeters defined to help get the kids motivated in helping in this process. However, I am believing that will also come soon.
Overall I am anticipating being in a very different place at this point in 2011. Some changes are definite others are alluded to, however I believe that this year will be a year of great change.
No comments:
Post a Comment