God is good!!
All the Time!!
I am going to start this day right. I know that emotions follow words. So I am starting with what I firmly believe, even if I don't act like it at times. I can only affect change in myself, I can't even affect it in my children no matter how hard I try. It must be their choice. I mean I can force a change in their actions, by use of behavior modifications, but I can't force a change in attitude or emotion in anyone except myself. So that is where I am starting. I am going back to the One who made me, and who loves me more than any one else. Leaning on Him for support. Leaning on His love. Leaning on His provision. I can see a tiny glimpse of His provision this morning as I look over our state of affairs, something I waited on for longer than I'd hoped to came in yesterday, but it was JUST IN TIME for something else. We still suffer a bit of hardship because of some bad choices, however, it is getting better and I choose to remain faithful to His word and believing that HE supplies our every need.
I am going to rely on His change in me to do what He needs it to do. I am going to lift others up to Him in prayer as I go along. I am going to Praise Him in the midst of the storm, in the calm, and in the blessings because that is what He requires. He is Faithful.
No comments:
Post a Comment