Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas Goodies

I am working on some crochet creations for sale for the holidays. Some are for sale in my Etsy Shop. However, when I add Avon products to these creations I can't sell them at Etsy. So I am bringing them here before I take them to Ebay. My first selection I call "Pretty in Pink" Christmas Bags1  
In the bag you have these products:
Christmas Bags2  


contents left to right. 
Bath Time Body Paints ~ Bubble Gum scent 
Disney Princess Snow White Pink Lip Balm 
Mini Bubble Bath ~ Soft Pink  


The bag is made with 100% acrylic yarn and measures approximately five inches across and five inches deep. I closes with a pink drawstring.  
Christmas Bags3 Pretty In Pink sells for $ $9.00 The Second Selection is "Little Drummer Boy"


christmas bag21  
The contents include: 
christmas bag22  
from left to right  
Bath Time Body Paints ~ Coconut Custard Scent 
Lip Balm ~ Candy Cane flavor 
Shower Gel ~ Black Cherry and Nutmeg Scent
Moisture Therapy Intensive Hand Cream ~  


The bag is made with 100% acrylic yarn and measures approximately five inches across and five inches deep. I closes with a pink drawstring.


christmas bag23 


Little Drummer Boy sells for $11.00


If you want either comment, and we will work out shipping and payment!

No comments:

Post a Comment